Janet Spencer BB Sc CEA (REIV)
Director, Accredited Buyer’s Agent (REIV and REBAA)
Janet Spencer, Buyer Solutions’ Founder and Director, has been a Buyer’s Agent since 1995 and a real estate agent since 1989. Over that time, Janet has supported property transactions as both a Buyers Agent and Vendor Advocate and skilled property adviser and negotiator. She consistently achieves better real estate results, without crossing the ethical line. Buying the best possible property for your budget is a challenge and it is our aim.
Choosing Janet as your Buyer’s Agent gains you access to astute reading of real estate indicators and her extended network. She is candid in her property advice and resolute at the property negotiation table. Janet is a qualified behavioural scientist who knows a property purchase can be emotional. Her insightful advice ensures you feel stress free and confident in all your real estate investment decisions.
Janet’s impressive list of real estate achievements include:
- WINNER REIV Buyers Agent of the Year Award 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2018 and 2020
- FINALIST REIA Buyer’s Agent of the Year Award 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2019 and 2021
- REIV appointment Member on the Estate Agents Council (EAC) for Consumer Affairs Victoria since January 2017
- Past Victorian Representative: REBAA (Real Estate Buyers Agent Association) – 3 Years
- Past Member Estate Agents Council of Victoria – 14 years
- Founding member, serving her sixteenth elected term on the Buyer’s Agent Chapter of the REIV (Real Estate Industry of Victoria) and on the Members Council till 2016
- Chairperson REIV Buyer’s Agent Chapter 2012/2013, 2011/2012, 2008/2009, 2007/2008
- Finalist REIV Buyer’s Agent of the Year 2009, 2010, 2011,2012, 2013 ,2014, 2016, 2018 and 2020
- Blogger for realestateview.com.au and many other property blogs
- Recognised media commentator on property matters in the Financial Review, Domain, Herald Sun, Your Investment Property, Australian Property Investor and other property publications